Our doors remain open during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are asking our visitors to take the necessary precautions to keep our staff and other patients safe.
- Face masks are required at all times, and should be worn properly over both the nose and mouth. The CDC still recommends face masks in healthcare settings. Our staff will continue to follow these guidelines and we ask our patients to do the same.
- We thoroughly clean all touch points regularly with sanitizing solution.
- Please use hand sanitizer or wash hands before and after treatment. We have sanitizer available for our visitors.
- If you have a co-pay, we can securely save your credit card information to reduce contact at the front desk.
- Please do not attend therapy if you are sick or are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or any other illness.
- Massage therapy services are suspended until further notice.
- Please note hours of operation may vary slightly from our normal schedule.
- Our staff has been fully vaccinated.
We are excited to offer telehealth sessions for patients unable to make it to our office.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.