Our doors remain open during the COVID-19 pandemic and we make adjustments from time to time based on recommendations and risk levels in our community.
We are asking our visitors to take the necessary precautions to keep our staff and other patients safe.
- The CDC still recommends face masks in healthcare settings, and our staff will continue to follow these guidelines. If our visitors would like to wear a mask, they are welcome to do so, but they will not be required at this time to receive therapy.
- We thoroughly clean all touch points regularly with sanitizing solution.
- Please use hand sanitizer or wash hands before and after treatment. We have sanitizer available for our visitors.
- If you have a co-pay, we can securely save your credit card information to reduce contact at the front desk.
- Please do not attend therapy if you are sick or are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or any other illness.
- Massage therapy services are suspended until further notice.
- Our staff has been fully vaccinated.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.