Our doors remain open during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are asking our visitors to take the necessary precautions to keep our staff and other patients safe.
- If possible, come to your appointment alone.
- If you need a driver, please ask them to wait outside in the car. If this is not possible, our sanitary waiting area is available, but social distancing must be observed.
- We thoroughly clean all touch points regularly with sanitizing solution.
- Please use hand sanitizer or wash hands before and after treatment. We have sanitizer available for our visitors.
- Our staff wears masks for all patient interactions, and we request our visitors wear them too.
- We are taking team member temperatures before starting the work day.
- Patients should expect to have their temperature checked at the front desk before entering the treatment area.
- If you have a co-pay, we can securely save your credit card information to reduce contact at the front desk.
- Please do not attend therapy if you are sick or are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or any other illness.
- Massage therapy services are suspended until further notice.
- Please note hours of operation may vary slightly from our normal schedule.
We are excited to offer new telehealth sessions for patients unable to make it to our office during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.