The Department of Homeland Security has determined physical therapists are part of the essential critical infrastructure workforce, and in light of this we plan to keep our clinic doors open in Wake Forest and Cary during the stay-at-home order for Wake County residents. Many of our patients are suffering from chronic or acute pain, conditions needing immediate relief such as vertigo, or are in need of rehab following surgery in order to have successful outcomes. Most insurance plans do not require a physician referral for PT.
We are asking our visitors to take the necessary precautions to keep our staff and other patients safe.
- If possible, come to your appointment alone. If you need a driver, we ask that they wait for you in the car. If this is not possible, our sanitary waiting room is available and social distancing must be observed.
- All patients must sanitize or wash their hands before and after treatment. We have hand sanitizer available for all visitors.
- We will continue our strict cleaning procedures and our staff will follow CDC recommendations to protect patients and themselves.
- If you exhibit symptoms including fever, cough and/or shortness of breath, we urge you to stay home and avoid public contact until cleared by your physician.
- Massage therapy services are suspended until further notice.
- Our offices will be CLOSED on Fridays in April 2020.
We are excited to offer new telehealth sessions for patients unable to make it to our office during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.